Color Mixing Instructions
For mixing InstaMorph pigment pack beads into white InstaMorph (chart at bottom).
1. Heat water on a stovetop or in the microwave to approximately 150° Fahrenheit.
2. Pour white InstaMorph pellets into the water and add a few of the colored pigment pellets.Note: You'll need 1-2 pigment pellets for each tablespoon of InstaMorph.
3. Wait approximately two minutes or until the InstaMorph pellets begin to stick together.
4. Remove InstaMorph from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets. Please be sure to use tongs or another type of tool (not your hands), as the beads will still be quite hot.
5. To evenly distribute the color, repeatedly stretch and fold the InstaMorph until fully mixed. Once complete, mold the InstaMorph into the desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.
6. Once finished, let your creation cool to room temperature so it can dry and become a strong plastic.
Color Mixing Chart
These pigment pellets have been specially formulated to be used with white InstaMorph moldable plastic. They are super easy to use and highly concentrated, so you only need a little in order to make a big impact.
To start, use 1-2 pigment pellets for each tablespoon of white InstaMorph and adjust accordingly.
R = Red
Y = Yellow
B = Blue
K = Black