What is InstaMorph?
InstaMorph is a non-toxic, lightweight polyester thermoplastic (woah, that's a mouthful). That didn't
help? Ok, how about we tell you some of the properties of InstaMorph that we think you'll like.
InstaMorph becomes moldable like clay at a relatively low temperature (150° F) and solidifies at room
temperature. This property alone makes it ideal for all skill levels and project types.
Make a mistake? No problem! Want to tweak it a bit? InstaMorph can be remolded again and again simply by reheating it.
No messy chemicals here. Just heat InstaMorph in hot water, in the oven, or using a heat gun and mold it with your hands (be careful there) or any other tools you might have.
InstaMorph even has its own specially formulated pigment coloring pellets to help you dye your white
InstaMorph into any color you desire.
InstaMorph doesn't stick to much, but will readily bond to some other plastics like ABS (think LEGO bricks), acrylic, polycarbonate, polyester, PVC, and vinyl plastics.
The possibilities are endless!
How Can I Use InstaMorph?
InstaMorph is only really limited by your imagination. If you're looking for additional inspiration, check out the Project Ideas section of our site to see the fantastic projects our community has made over the years.
Ideas on how to use InstaMorph:
• Arts & Crafts: Excellent for creating figurines, ornaments, toys, and all sorts of DIY projects. Let your creativity go wild!
• Costumes & Props: Construct props, masks, jewelry, or other costume pieces for Halloween or your next cosplay project.
• Ergonomics: Mold InstaMorph around existing handles or grips for an easy custom solution.
• Inventions & Prototypes: An insulator by nature, it plays well with electronic components.
• Replacement Parts: Fix broken tools, wires, toys, or use it for general repairs around your home.
• Sports & Outdoors: Make your own fishing lures, a custom handle for a walking stick, or pack a little when camping in case you need a quick fix.